Start a CYAA Chapter
Christian Youth Athletic Association is a non-profit ministry that has been serving the Inland Empire since 2000. CYAA exists to provide a Christ-Centered, enjoyable, and competitive sports outlet for boys and girls ages 4 through 14. We currently offer Soccer, Basketball, Flag Football, and Girls Volleyball.
Christian Youth Athletic Association exists to provide Christ-Centered enjoyable competitive sports for boys and girls ages 4 through 14. Our long-term goal is to expand the ministry throughout the United States so that other communities can be blessed by a Christian-based youth program.
Our Purpose for our athletes is 7 fold:
- Encourage a winning philosophy by focusing on God and not the game score.
- Learn Christ-like character traits.
- Understand the fundamentals of the sport.
- Cultivate self-confidence by playing different positions.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Promote good sportsmanship.
- Build like-minded friendships.
Christian Youth Athletic Association believes in the safety and well-being of our children. Every coach has a thorough back ground check conducted. CYAA has trained, competent, and insured officials at every game.
CYAA chapters will be provided the following support
- Complete marketing program to be sent out to the homes, churches, and schools.
- Online registration process which includes data collection, scheduling and rosters.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Training program for coaches.
- Professional referee service.
- Provide back ground checks for coaches and volunteers.
- Provide uniforms.
- Provide equipment for the sports (basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, etc.).
- Direct administrative support for the first six months.
- Provide awards for the players.
- Outline for coaches appreciation Banquet.
- Devotional program for practices and games.
- Chapter is to provide location & facilities for the games.